Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising
January 29-February 1, 2024
With a generous grant from Lily Endowment, Inc., we are pleased to offer this cohort of the Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising (ECRF) at no cost to this invitation-only cohort.
The Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising provides the research, tools, and customized training to meet the growing needs of leaders in religious communities and fundraisers of faith-based organizations. The focus of the ECRF is on the cultural, organizational, and philanthropic practices unique to religious institutions. These practices in turn enable donors motivated by spiritual and religious values to experience the joy of generous giving.
Who should attend:
Religious leaders in faith-based organizations and institutions who wish to learn more about the spirituality of fundraising and gain a core foundation in fundraising principles.
Date and structure of program:
- The class will meet beginning at 3:00 pm on Monday, January 29 through 2:00 pm on Thursday, February 1, 2024.
- Location: The Westin Buckhead Atlanta (3391 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326).
- Participants complete a faculty-supported contextual fundraising-related project in their home ministry setting.
- 3 nights of single occupancy lodging at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta (January 29-31)
- All meals (dinner on January 29 through lunch on February 1)
- Required and recommended reading materials will be sent to you in advance of the class.
- Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising course curriculum ($1,350 value).
What’s not included:
- Travel expenses.
Insights, a bi-weekly e-newsletter, is a resource for the religious community and fundraisers of faith-based organizations that provides:
- Reflections on important developments in the field of faith and giving
- Recommended books, studies and articles
- Upcoming Lake Institute events