Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising
April 18 – June 13, 2023
The Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising (ECRF) is an eight-week online course with a practical application project.
It provides the research, tools, and customized training to meet the growing needs of leaders in religious communities and fundraisers of faith-based organizations. The focus of the ECRF is on the cultural, organizational, and philanthropic practices unique to religious institutions. These practices in turn enable donors motivated by spiritual and religious values to experience the joy of generous giving.
Who should attend:
Religious leaders in faith-based organizations and institutions who wish to learn more about the spirituality of fundraising and gain a core foundation in fundraising principles.
Date and structure of program:
- The online learning platform opens Tuesday, April 18; the first plenary session is Tuesday, April 25.
- The class will meet live online two (2) times each week, both via Zoom:
– Tuesdays (April 25-June 13): Interactive 90 minute plenary session at 2:00-3:30 pm Eastern Time.
– Weekly facilitated one-hour peer group, chosen at time of registration.
- Asynchronous learning through the learning platform.
- In total, you can expect about four hours each week for synchronous and asynchronous lessons.
- $1,350 (full payment due by April 4, 2023)
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made by March 17, 2023 may receive a refund of the amount paid less the deposit and $15 processing fee, or may transfer to another offering. Cancellations after that date may transfer to another offering. Please submit cancellations in writing to email@example.com.
- Certificate Curriculum
- Online learning platform
- Access to Lake Institute on Faith & Giving’s Online Community
What’s not included:
Insights, a bi-weekly e-newsletter, is a resource for the religious community and fundraisers of faith-based organizations that provides:
- Reflections on important developments in the field of faith and giving
- Recommended books, studies and articles
- Upcoming Lake Institute events