Faithful, Hopeful, Loving Companion Resource (2020)
Faithful, Hopeful, Loving
Faithful, Hopeful, Loving includes three stewardship emphasis timelines:
- a year-round emphasis with resources for twelve Scripture texts;
- a spring emphasis with three Scripture texts;
- a fall emphasis with three Scripture texts.
You will find descriptions of these options—including planning calendars—in the emphasis guidance section. Based on twelve texts from the Revised Common Lectionary Years A and B, the sermon and worship materials provide stewardship focus from the Old and New Testament for all five emphases. Regardless of the emphasis timeline you choose, Faithful, Hopeful, Loving invites your congregation to explore multiple facets of faithful generosity.
This resource is a companion to Giving Magazine Volume 22 and was created by the Ecumenical Stewardship Center.
Insights, a bi-weekly e-newsletter, is a resource for the religious community and fundraisers of faith-based organizations that provides:
- Reflections on important developments in the field of faith and giving
- Recommended books, studies and articles
- Upcoming Lake Institute events