Let's Talk About Resources
Let’s Talk About Resources is a free tool designed to help religious leaders and congregations explore questions of creative resource allocation in small group conversations.
Co-created by Lake Institute on Faith & Giving and the innovative design team at Rooted Good, Let’s Talk … uses case studies, games, and reflective discussion questions to facilitate creative conversations about how congregations can use their resources in service to their local community.
Let’s Talk … can be used online or in person. It comes in two versions:
- Let’s Talk: The Cohort Model: This 90-minute discussion tool is designed for a cohort of religious leaders who want to explore questions about their use of resources in conversation with one another.
- Let’s Talk: The Congregation Model: This three-part discussion tool is ideal for congregational teams and retreats. It includes three 45-minute discussion modules that can be used across a series of meetings or built into a single retreat
Download both versions below, along with facilitation guidance.
Insights, a bi-weekly e-newsletter, is a resource for the religious community and fundraisers of faith-based organizations that provides:
- Reflections on important developments in the field of faith and giving
- Recommended books, studies and articles
- Upcoming Lake Institute events