Where to Start: A Guide for Faith Leaders on Shifting Ground
Where to Start is a collaborative project to support you — a faith leader who may not know what to do with your resources.
It’s been a hard time. Thanks for doing what you do. The world needs your good and beautiful work right now; we need it now more than ever.
The purpose for this tool is to walk with you as you consider some of the questions that are pressing on you and your ministry. As these questions are clarified, we can point you to some helpful resources for taking next steps.
This interactive tool gives you space to ponder some big questions and then guides you toward resources that can help you move toward some answers.
There are different ways to use this guide:
- Use it for personal reflection
- Discuss a specific section with leaders in your congregation
- Facilitate a discussion in a cohort or group of religious leaders
No matter how you use it, you’re never doing this work alone!
Insights, a bi-weekly e-newsletter, is a resource for the religious community and fundraisers of faith-based organizations that provides:
- Reflections on important developments in the field of faith and giving
- Recommended books, studies and articles
- Upcoming Lake Institute events